Sunday, September 18

Back to basics...

Is it just me? or do others wonder about why things don't seem to work as they used to? and do you ask yourself what is it you're doing wrong? or why isn't something happening or working for you?

My answer to myself... It is time to go back to basics, focus and pay attention on myself, my joys, my fears... making sure that my energy flows. Make sure I listen to my inner voice, that my divine self is heard and in order to remain innocent and free from unresolved past issues, allow everything to be released that causes any negative thoughts, hurts, sadness...

It is time to be with myself, to trust and allow self to be creative and bring new potentials into my reality. It is time to slowly move forward and be guided by the divineness and sacredness that awaits me. I know for sure that the old ways of doing and being no longer work and no longer serve my highest interest...

It is now time to allow my divine and sacred being to guide me from moment to moment into true living and joy! This tuesday I will be painting my elementals around a magic round table...I will be opening up to new potentials!

Question to myself... Why aren't things happening for me like they used to? 

So if like myself anyone has the same questions now... I would love to hear your answers that you've found... or would you like to discuss what is happening now...


No comments: